DR3: The Children’s Hour
Nov 16-19, 2016
This fully produced main stage production of a 1934 drama focuses on the lives of the women who run an all girls boarding school, and the students who attend it.
- Written by Lillian Hellman
- Directed by Heather Lanza
- Featuring the Drama Class of 2018
TA 6-8: Seussical
Dec 15-17, 2016
A fully-produced main stage musical of the 2000 Broadway hit based on the books of Dr. Seuss.
- Book by Lynn Ahrens & Stephen Flaherty
- Music by Stephen Flaherty
- Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens
- Directed by Kyle Pleasant
- Music Direction by Brad Siebeking
- Featuring the Theater Arts Classes of 2017-2019
DR2: As You Like It
Feb 1-4, 2017
A stripped down, actor-centric production of the early Shakespearean comedy.
- Written by William Shakespeare
- Directed by Ryan Garbayo
- Featuring the Drama Class of 2019
TA7: Songs for a New World
Mar 23-24, 2017
A rehearsed and staged concert reading of the abstract musical, featuring songs connected by a theme: “the moment of decision”.
- Book, Music & Lyrics by Jason Robert Brown
- Directed by Carl Haan
- Featuring the Theater Arts Class of 2018
DR4: New Works Lab: In the Open
Apr 26-29, 2017
A workshop production of a world premiere new play.
- Written by Mona Mansour
- Directed by James Dean Palmer
- Featuring the Drama Class of 2017
DR1: Freshman Showcase
Jun 15-16, 2017
PPAS Black Box
An evening of American contemporary scenes.
- Directed by Raphael Peacock
- Featuring the Drama Class of 2020
TA6: Original Short Play Festival
Jun 7-8, 2017
PPAS Black Box
A festival of original short plays written by the students themselves.
- Featuring the Theater Arts Class of 2019
TA8: A Murder Is Announced
Jun 8-9, 2017
- Written by Agatha Christie
- Directed by AC Horton
- Featuring the Theater Arts Class of 2017